Friday, May 2, 2008

Amsterdam!


We are wrapping up week #2, and it is going well. Still a ton of work to get done, but we are getting there.


Yesterday was a national holiday in France, so we worked from the

hotel. It was maybe the most productive day I have had in months with work. I am looking to wrap my audit, hopefully, by Mon-Tues so we can get all of our ducks in a nice row before closing on Friday. We encounter another French national holiday next Thursday as well. I swear, the Europeans never freakin' work.

Other than that, life is good. Headed to Amsterdam this week, where the disappointing news that the Heineken Brewery is closed was realized a few days ago. That's okay...going to stop by the Van Gogh Museum as well as the Anne Frank house and some tulip gardens on Saturday. We don't get into the hostel until after midnight. However, our hostel does have a bar that is open until 5 a.m., so maybe some tomfoolery can occur after all.

Hope everything is going well...I return back to the US next Saturday night; I am really looking forward to it!

~~M

No comments: