Sunday, December 2, 2007

I ain't got no red American Express

Hola...

It has been nice being home since my trip to Mexico. Always good to spend some quality time at the homestead. Upcoming events...

Trip next weekend to the CHI to see Scotty & Sarah, coincided with Pat Hardin's triumphant return to the States. We are going to do some walking along Michigan Ave. [gotta love the CHI during XMAS, perhaps only rivaled by NYC], take Steph to her first Brazilian steakhouse, and catch Bulls-Celtics. Should be awesome. Hopefully, we will throw in some Goose, deep dish pizza, and Ikea.

Ugly XMAS sweater party on the 14th...no further explanation needed. Bring your A-game. My goal is for someone to go over the soundproof barrier.

My lovely sis and her fam make their triumphant return to STL for a week on Dec. 15th. Should be a blast to see the boys and spend some quality fam time.

Lastly, a trip with Scotty and Sarah to the Islands on Dec. 28th for 9 days. 3 days in Maui for Skinny's wedding, followed by 6 on Waikiki Beach. Thank you, PwC, for sending me to Joplin for 70% of my life for 2 years.

Milan, Italy, will be my next international trip. If anyone needs anything from the fashion capital of the world, let me know. Going to Rome and Athens on the weekend. Totally pumped!

See you all soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alrady gone over the soundproof barrier, not much to see

Unknown said...

You're so much gayer than I thought.