Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wrap it up, B, wrap it up!



The audit is coming to a close. We have a site dinner with the Finance management team from Thailand tonight at 7, and we have our final closing meeting tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. I was a little worried because I was only supposed to have a one hour layover in Hong Kong to clear customs and get to my flight to LA, which was the last one of the day, so I got management approval to take the 4 p.m. flight from Bangkok to HK. This gives me some time to chill and allows my Type A personality to rest a little bit mentally....

The half marathon looms soon on the horizon. Yikes! Will get a run in, hopefully, tomorrow morning before work, and then one quick jog Saturday to loosen up the legs. Carb loading Saturday night along with some great basketball hopefully will make for a good pre-race evening.

Made one final trip to the Suan Lum Night Bazaar last nite...scored three Tag Heuer watches, a bunch of Lacoste polos, and some necklaces for Steph. It was hotter than heck out there, but I think it was worth it...For those that love the TSU Ladies soccer team, game at 3:00 p.m. at Sportsport this Saturday.

No comments: