Thursday, February 14, 2008

I think I need a sleep study

So, I suffered through another night of crappy sleep. Yes, many of you may be thinking that it has to do with the fact that I change time zones all the time. However, I have long said that I need to go to a sleep study to figure out what the heck is wrong with my sleeping. I will admit that I think part of it is that I am 4 hours ahead here, so I am just slightly off. I was hoping by being in Sao Paulo (SP) for 4 sleeps by now I would have adjusted, but oh well.

The audit is, well, going. The site is getting us all a ton of information; I am auditing two of our chemical (Round-up) plants, which are both not located in SP. We are doing it this way this year because of the amount of information we have to get through in SP, and I might get pulled into other areas. People speak a lot of English, which is always helpful.

We are headed to the beach this weekend to a city called Florianopolis. I will be putting on some extra strong sun block for these rays. The city is actually to the south of SP, so, in the jacked up landscape of the Southern Hemisphere, that is actually going to be cooler. But, I am really looking forward to it. Oh, and we are flying out of the scary airport this weekend...fingers crossed!

More later...and I promise some photos this weekend.

No comments: