Thursday, November 8, 2007

Adios, Mexico


So, we are closing the audit today. We have a pre-close meeting with management today at 4:00 p.m., followed by our actual close at 6:00 p.m. We then have a dinner with the site management team at 7:00 p.m. at a Peruvian restaurant nearby.
We plan on going out tonight to celebrate the close of the audit, as well as a farewell to Mexico and Larisa. Larisa is our guest auditor from Argentina, and she is celebrating her 30th birthday soon, so we plan to go out in style. My senior, Maria, wants to stay out until we have to leave for our taxi in the AM for the airport, which is 6:00 a.m. I would prefer to get some sleep, but when the tequila calls...
I am looking forward to going back home and sleeping in my own bed, and spending time with my wife, my stinky dog, and my friends and family. Thanksgiving and XMAS are just around the corner! Talk to you all soon...

No comments: