Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm a Moron

So, I am taking an antibiotic for an infection that I have complained about to my doctor for, oh 4 years, that never clears up. Anyway, while I read the extremely strong warning labels on it that says DO NOT TAKE with dairy products (I can eat dairy products, but I literally cannot take the medicine with milk, for whatever reason and sense that makes because it somehow limits it's effectiveness), I also didn't see that it says to not drink any beverages with caffeine while taking the medicine because it exascerbates the effects of it. Now, those of you that know me pretty well know that I am an extremely light sleeper to begin with; the last two nights, I have awoken wide eyed after 4 hours of sleep and cannot go back to bed...hence, why I am posting at 4:09 a.m. and I have been awake since 1 a.m. I think I have a little bit of a cold and I conked out around 9 p.m. after a difficult Duke Blue Devils finish last night, but this getting ridiculous. I am not drinking any caffeine today (sad, I know).

No comments: